I have been blogging on this site for almost a year now, I’ve posted 95 times. Out of those 95 I thought I would share with y’all the Top 10 based on viewings by y’all out there in the web-world:
- The Superiority of Adventist Education
- Harold Camping & The End of the World
- Some Osama Thoughts
- What Will I Do Without Facebook?
- Calling All Parents, Adventist Education Needs You
- New Website for Visalia Seventh-day Adventist
- One of the Benefits of Being a Seventh-day Adventist
- Change Your Words, Change Your World
- It’s Not My Right, It Is My Privilege
- We’re Not Golfing Buddies Anymore
The thing I find interesting about this list is that more than half of these would definitely not be in my top 10, but I guess folk fancy, what folk fancy.
Here is another top 10. The top 10 countries, yes folk in other countries (62, in fact, read this blog) that browse this blog. Guess which is #1?
- United States (How did you know?)
- Canada (It narrowly edged out number 3)
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Top 10 States:
- North Carolina
6 out of the top 10 states I have lived in, I think I might have a readership that has a bias, but I am grateful for them none-the-less!
Top 10 Cities:
- Visalia, CA (My hometown!)
- Fresno, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Calhoun, GA
- San Jose, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Modesto, CA
- Riverside, CA
- Exeter, CA
- New York, NY
What I find intriguing about the cities list in regards to the states list, is that Florida is my third most viewing state, but the first Florida city on my analytics is ranked 41st. So I guess the Florida readership is well spread out.
So if you have made it this far. I am wondering is there a top ten things you would like me to blog about? Or maybe even a top 1 or 2. Comment on this post and I’ll see what I can do.
Oh and thanks for being a reader!