As I have done most years since I’ve been blogging I would like to share with y’all some of the “Top Lists” (this year it will be 15) of 2015.
I want to thank by the way the 17,879 people that read this blog in 2015. In 2013 there were 9300 readers, in 2 years we’ve almost doubled, so thank you, thank you!
Here are the Top 15 countries represented in my readership:
- United States
- Canada (which overtook Australia as my usual #2)
- The United Kingdom
- South Africa
- New Zealand
Here are the Top 15 States represented in my readership:
- New York
- District of Columbia (I know not really a state :))
Here are the Top 15 cities represented in my readership:
- San Francisco
- Washington D.C.
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Visalia (miss y’all)
- Oronoko charter Township
And now for the Top 15 most read posts in 2015:
- The Mess We’ve Made of Ordination
- The Local Church is Killing Adventist Education : I wrote this in 2011 yet it received new life and a great many readers again this year.
- A Sincere Inquiry to Those Opposed to Women’s Ordination
- A Nice Man, But Still the Same System
- The Four Most Important Evangelists in The Adventist Church I’m not sure how this is marked to have it found so often in google, but this post from 2013 has a consistent stream of readers.
- I Miss My Friend! a lament following the death of one of my closest friends, it still hurts.
- A Response to Elder Stephen Bohr’s “Reflections on Deborah & Huldah” I’m not sure if it is Steve Bohr fans or foes that continue reading it, but it continues to be well read.
- The Superiority of Adventist Education This one was also written in 2011 but continues to be a main stay on the leaderboard of posts.
- Multifarious Thoughts on Women’s Ordination What a shocker another post on women’s ordination that gained traction in 2015
- How I Hope Adventists Will Respond to the Kenneth Copeland/Pope Francis Video The interesting thing to note, the individual, Tony Palmer, that facilitated this entire thing died shortly after this in a motorcycle accident.
- The Ordained Women Pastors of China Still love this video no matter how many times I see it!
- Random Thoughts Concerning GYC & The ONE Project: There is actually no link to this post because I removed it. I removed it because there was such a defensive reaction by both groups, but in particular ONE Project supporters that I felt it wasn’t worth the hassle. However, after I removed it several associated with the ONE Project said I should have left it up and informed me they appreciated the perspective. You’ll just have to trust me it was well read 🙂
- Sometimes You Have to Ask More Than Once to Get to Yes
- Why The Recent Rhetoric in the Church Makes Me Want to Shout About “SPIRITUAL FORMATION”
- Women’s Ordination: The Greatest Danger It seems only fitting that the first and last on this list are related to women’s ordination, a topic that very much dominated the thoughts of many in this General Conference Session Year.
Thank you for reading in 2015. I hope you’ll join me and invite your friends to read along as well in 2016. There will be at least one post every day in 2016 because I am blogging through the Bible daily in 2016. So check-in every day.