“Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!”- Psalm 107:8, KJV
Take a moment right now to write down this verse on a piece of paper or a notecard, maybe type it into the notes of your phone, and then under it begin to list the attributes of goodness you see in The Lord and more specifically write down a list of His wonderful works in your life. I find most our prayers are 90-100% ask and often very little if any praise. Today and this week and every week let us praise His goodness and His wonderful works.
Here are few of the things I am praising The Lord for today:
- Christina, my companion in life, who is one of the hardest workers I know.
- Christina and the amazing decor she did for HIS Team and in our sanctuary this past Sabbath.
- Three healthy boys that teach me daily about Jesus’ love for me.
- Dayton and his commitment to the Bible
- Landon and his great sense of humor
- Levi’s helper attitude
- A successful surgery that has helped me to have a better back than I’ve had in years!
- The ability and joy of running again
- The doors that have been opened that have enabled us to purchase a house
- A great staff to serve with at Spencerville Church
- My list could go on and on…but those are just a few praises that are owed all to Jesus this week.
“Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!” –Psalm 107:8, KJV